Annotated Outlines and Bibliography
Please note, follow the instructions for the questions below:
(1) Prepare an annotated outline and bibliography of at least 7 to 10 references
Begin with a basic outline and add detail describing what will occur in each section of the paper.
(2) For major headings, you should include several descriptive sentences or a short descriptive paragraph. For minor subheadings, a sentence or two is sufficient. If you know which articles will be included in each section, it is fine to indicate this in the annotated outline.
(3) Briefly describe the topic, problem, and questions intended to explore in the final project, and discuss how qualitative or quantitative methods could be used to study this issue.
Keep in mind the intended purposes, and research goals of each methodological approach.
(4) Finally, create a timeline for completion of the final project, identifying any barriers to successful completion of the final project.
(5) Use the complete APA reference for each article or source, and briefly describe each reference including how it will add value to the project.