Compiling All Past Information Adding Marketing Strategies
Compile all past information adding marketing strategies:
1. Write an executive summary of your marketing plan.
2. Provide the company’s mission statement and company introduction.
3. Provide the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution plan.
4. Provide the IMC and customer satisfaction plan.
5. Provide the following information about the marketing strategies:
a. Discuss the company’s competitors, and its strengths and weaknesses.
b. Determine the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor.
c. Explain whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry.
d. Assess the macro-environmental issues (legal, technological, social, and economic) trends with which the company must operate.
e. Identify the most significant trend to impact the business and discuss how the company intends to minimize or capitalize on this trend.
– Analyze the marketing framework including the concepts of the 5Cs, STP, and 4Ps.
– Evaluate the basis for market segmentation and approaches to segmentation.
– Evaluate and target customer segments and positioning products within these segments.
– Examine the different types of products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.
– Develop branding strategies for existing and new products.
– Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products.
– Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
– Design customer satisfaction evaluation processes and quality assurance measurements.
– Evaluate marketing research tools involved in the marketing process.
– Develop strategies to assess performance and achieve marketing goals.
– Create an effective marketing plan.
– Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
– Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.