Global Business Management: Corruption and Trade
Corruption Index: The corruption perceptions index (CPI) is a comparative assessment of integrity performance for a variety of countries.
– What is CPI? What is its purpose?
– What is the value of this index?
– What are the trends or similarities between countries with the highest and lowest CPI 2011 scores?
– What can be done to overcome corruption in the global marketplace?
Trade Restrictions: Research three trade restrictions currently in place by the U.S. and basis the research, answer the following questions:
– Are these restrictions a tariff, subsidy, import restraint, voluntary export restraint, or embargo?
– What is the purpose of this restriction? Is the restriction achieving its purpose? Why or why not?