MyPoint Java class
January 23rd, 2023
Design a Java class named MyPoint to represent a point with x and y coordinates. This class should contain:
– Two data fields x and y that represent the coordinates.
– A no-argument constructor that creates a point (0, 0).
– A constructor that constructs a point with specified coordinates.
– Two get methods for data fields x and y, respectively.
– A method named distance that returns the distance from this point to another point of the MyPoint type.
– A method named distance that returns the distance from this point to another point with specified x and y coordinates.
Implement the class, and also write a test program that creates two points (0, 0) and (10, 30.5) and displays the distance between them.