1. How has the print media industry historically treated public education, and how does the print media treat public education today?
2. How has the print media industry helped drive improvements and public awareness of public education?
3. Has the media perpetuated any drawbacks, controversies, or scandals surrounding public education?
4. What role has the print media industry played throughout the history of public education, and is the current role of the print media the same as it was in the 1800’s and 1900’s?
5. How has the development of the internet, wireless communication, computers, and hand-held digital devices affected print media companys’ products and sales?
6. What changes has the print media companies made to incorporate new technology into their traditional products, and have these changes been successful or unsuccessful?
7. How have consumers reacted to these changes?