Probabilities, 3 types of Surveys, Source of Error, Interval
1. I roll a dice five times… What is the probability that I roll five ‘4s’?
2. Name three types of survey, providing a one line description of when such a survey might be carried out
3. What potential sources of error might we be concerned about when conducting a survey…? Name three, providing an example for each.
4. Nominal, ordinal, ratio and interval are levels of ………….. ?
5. Normal distributions are based upon which theorem?
6. What does regression analysis enable us to achieve?
7. How does inductive reasoning differ from deductive reasoning?
8. How might you go about obtaining a ‘random sample’?