Question about Training Program
You are the Training Director of the HR Department. Julie, the manager of your Customer Service Unit, has come to see you. She feels that her staff does not do a very good job of interacting professionally with customers when they call in with product complaints. She feels they need some training in customer service skills. 400 word max Short simple answer.
Develop a training plan for the scenario, addressing the following questions and issues:
1. How will you handle Julie’s request?
2. What data will you gather?
3. How will you determine if this is indeed a problem that can be solved with training?
4. Then, assuming that the needs analysis led you to the conclusion that training in customer service skills is needed, decide on a particular skill on which you want to initiate training for the Customer Service staff.
5. Outline a training program that would build that skill, which includes the following:
a. The training objective. (What will the training accomplish?)
b. The instructional methodology. (Explain why you chose the particular methodology.)
c. The estimated time to complete each step of the training and the entire training one time for all trainees.
d. The post-training skill assessment methodology. (How will you know the training worked?)
Following are some training method(s):
Or if you can think of a training method not listed please add.
Determine the strengths, limitations, best uses for each training method, such as the type and size of organization, type of training, number of trainees, experience level of trainees, etc. 400 word max simple answer.